Guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic.
These 8 guides cover a range of different types of work. Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. You may need to use more than one of these guides as you think through what you need to do to keep people safe. Further guidance will be published as more businesses are able to reopen.
- 5 steps to working safely | Practical actions for businesses to take based on 5 main steps.
- Construction and other outdoor work | Guidance for people who work in or run outdoor working environments.
- Factories, plants and warehouses | Guidance for people who work in or run factories, plants and warehouses.
- Labs and research facilities | Guidance for people who work in or run indoor labs and research facilities and similar environments.
- Offices and contact centres | Guidance for people who work in or run offices, contact centres and similar indoor environments.
- Other people’s homes | Guidance for people working in, visiting or delivering to other people’s homes.
- Restaurants offering takeaway or delivery | Guidance for people who work in or run restaurants offering takeaway or delivery services.
- Shops and branches | Guidance for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores or similar environments.
- Vehicles | Guidance for people who work in or from vehicles, including couriers, mobile workers, lorry drivers, on-site transit and work vehicles, field forces and similar.
Thank you for reading.